How to select best pyrolysis plant supplier?
There are number of engineery companies in market offering various types of plastic and tyre pyrolysis solutions. The pyrolysis solution that suites you best depends on factors like: Safety, Efficiency, Manpower, Investment, Environmental concerns, raw material suitability etc. This artical will help you select the right pyrolysis plant supplier.
Resource requirements for Establishing Pyrolysis Plant
What resources are required for establishing pyrolysis plant?
Land? Building?Power? Manpower? Building? Water?Electricity? Raw material? Chemicals? Input-Output? Etc…Learn More
FAQ – Pyrocrat Systems LLP
"Who? What? How? When? Where? "
about pyrolysis plant.Learn More
Pyrolysis Technology Development at Pyrocrat Systems LLP
At Pyrocrat Systems LLP we have unmatched technology and robust machinery for continuous type plastic and tire pyrolysis. Through years of experience and hard work we have overcome necessary challenges to delivery plant capacity, ensure more than 85% of uptime of plant and compliance with Health/Safety/Emission norms prescribed by environmental departments.
In recent years, Pyrocrat Systems LLP has achieved remarkably higher customer satisfaction though these developments in machinery and technology. This article discusses the stages of technology development from 1st generation of pyrolysis plants in 2004 to 9th generation of pyrolysis plants in 2013.Learn More
Safety concerns in Batch type Tire Pyrolysis Plants
In last 10 years, batch type tire pyrolysis plants have been installed across the world and are known for the profitability but compromised safety. Typical batch tire pyrolysis plant has 5MT to 12MT loading capacity of tires. This article is to review the environmental, health & safety concerns regarding batch tire pyrolysis plants. 100s of workers, operators and investors have died in such batch type tire plant due to explosion or accident. Given below is the detailed chart that explains the accident risk involved in batch tire plant.Learn More
Gas Handling System for existing Pyrolysis Plants
Pyrolysis Gas Problem in Batch type tire Plants:
- Every day there is requirement of wood costing Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 12,000 for heating the reactor. The plant operates for 22 days per month. The monthly wood expenses for plant amount to Rs. 110,000 to Rs. 264,000.
- There is lot of gas generated during tire pyrolysis out of which only 25% is used for combustion and rest of the gas is released in environment causing massive air pollution and smell around the plant. Gas smell is main cause of closure of batch type tire pyrolysis plants by Pollution Control Board.
- About 75% of gas which is not utilized for firing is wasted due to lack of gas handling system. This brings down the energy efficiency & profitability of the plant.
- How to select best pyrolysis plant supplier?
- Resource requirements for Establishing Pyrolysis Plant
- FAQ – Pyrocrat Systems LLP
- Pyrolysis Technology Development at Pyrocrat Systems LLP
- Safety concerns in Batch type Tire Pyrolysis Plants
- Tire Pyrolysis Plant, Plastic Pyrolysis Plant, Waste plastic & tire pyrolysis recycling machine
- Gas Handling System for existing Pyrolysis Plants