|Long Chain Polymer:|
|Short Chain Compounds:|
- Hydrocarbon Gas & Carbon Black (C1 to C5)
- Pyrolysis oil (C5 to C23)
Given below are the unique advantages of pyrolysis technology available with us:
- Air lock raw material feeding system with nitrogen purging: to prevent oxygen entering into reactor.
- Lower reaction temperature of 350 to 475 degree C: Lower operating cost, increased safety and reduced maintenance
- 2 step energy recovery system: to ensure energy efficiency of more than 80%.
- Energy self sufficient machinery: ensures more profits to investor & no external fuel for heating required during normal operations
- Innovative catalyst combination: to ensure maximum yield of oil, stable reaction process
- Safe and automatic pyrolysis gas handling system: Excess gas can be used to run electricity generator or can be supplied to furnace.
- Effective Scrubbing system: to ensure that emissions are well below limits prescribed by environmental authorities.
- Multiple layers of safety: to prevent machinery damage or health hazards.
- Operational pressure of less than 300mmWC along with automatic and reliable safety release system: to ensure negligible risk of fire or pressure related hazards.
- Reactor manufactured of stainless steel & reactor heating by hot air: to ensure long life of reactor
- Breakthrough pyrolysis oil refining technology: ensures high quality of pyrolysis oil
- Low reaction time (15 to 45 minutes): ensures higher processing capacity and higher profits
- Continuous process: Low manpower required, negligible maintenance/cleaning downtime
- Environment friendly process design: no harmful effect on environment
We have proven technology for pyrolysis of waste plastic and tires. At Pyrocrat Systems, our engineers dedicate constant efforts to improve machinery design and technology for pyrolysis of waste plastic and tire.